Open source ideas we'd love to see you build
Help users make better financial decisions with education, one action abstractions, or better data transparency.
- Help users understand the risk and reward of certain yields and assets on Aave
- Help users easily switch interest rates or assets
- Help protect users finances against inflation, e.g. aTokens could become an inflation resistant currency
No Loss X
Similar to PoolTogether, users should be able to pool their funds into Aave, with the interest earned on the pooled funds being used for something interesting.
- PoolTogether: No loss lottery - rDAI: No loss donations - No loss prediction markets - No loss tournaments - No loss investments
- No loss ponzi
New ways to fundraise
The ICO reimagined, where interest is earned on the invested funds
Let users lock in interest rates - SwapRate.finance
Flash loan helpers
Help democratise access to capital by making it easier to use flash loans
- Wrapper contracts for flash loans to make it easier to use
- Furucombo - GUI for flash loans so non-technical users can use them
Help users optimise their yield, based on their risk profile
- Make it easier to swap between different yielding protocols
Aave has a multi-pool strategy, with the second lending pool being targeted to Uniswap liquidity providers. Build integrations and tools for the multi-pools we've announced.
We believe in collaboration and openness, glued together with composability. Some of our cross-protocol friends:
- PoolTogether: What happens if you redirect interest to a pod to buy more tickets, increasing your chances?
- Balancer: Pools with multiple tokens, all earning interest. What could you build?
- Bancor: Stack yield by using aTokens in the reserve, converting to the underlying asset when to collect fees when necessary.