Open source ideas we'd love to see you build
Help users make better financial decisions with education, one action abstractions, or better data transparency.
- Help users understand the risk and reward of certain yields and assets on Aave
- Help users easily switch interest rates or assets
- Help protect users finances against inflation, e.g. aTokens could become an inflation resistant currency
No Loss X
Similar to PoolTogether, users should be able to pool their funds into Aave, with the interest earned on the pooled funds being used for something interesting.
- PoolTogether: No loss lottery - rDAI: No loss donations - No loss prediction markets - No loss tournaments - No loss investments
- No loss ponzi
New ways to fundraise
The ICO reimagined, where interest is earned on the invested funds
Let users lock in interest rates - SwapRate.finance
Flash loan helpers
Help democratise access to capital by making it easier to use flash loans
- Wrapper contracts for flash loans to make it easier to use
- Furucombo - GUI for flash loans so non-technical users can use them
Help users optimise their yield, based on their risk profile
- Make it easier to swap between different yielding protocols
Aave has a multi-pool strategy, with the second lending pool being targeted to Uniswap liquidity providers. Build integrations and tools for the multi-pools we've announced.
We believe in collaboration and openness, glued together with composability. Some of our cross-protocol friends:
- PoolTogether: What happens if you redirect interest to a pod to buy more tickets, increasing your chances?
- Balancer: Pools with multiple tokens, all earning interest. What could you build?
- Bancor: Stack yield by using aTokens in the reserve, converting to the underlying asset when to collect fees when necessary.
Safety Module Dashboard
Staking Dashboard: #StkAAVE, Staking Activity, Staking Yields, Safety Capital, Markets & Sum Covered (Borrows)
Address Migration Tool
Tool to migrate all your Aave positions to another address
Alternative UI to access Aave or for Governance Proposals
Every aToken is EIP2612 compatible, so supports