Comment on page
When submitting an ARC on the governance forum, the post should cover all the information of the potentially final AIP. This will allow the community to provide feedback, improvements, and if rough consensus is reached via community poll, the successful submission and voting of the AIP.
At a minimum, the ARC must include:
- Short and concise title of the ARC.
- A short and concise description of the proposal.
- The rationale for the ARC, e.g. why?
- The title of the forum post must include 'ARC:' with the short title of the ARC. E.g.
ARC: Activation of Aave Protocol Governance V2 Governance.
- A community poll that community members can use to vote.
Once posted on the governance forum, all questions and comments should be replied to and taken into consideration, to further improve the ARC.