The Aave protocol is an ecosystem of multiple markets, with the first market being the main Aave Market.
- LendingPool: Handles core protocol functionality (supply, borrow, withdraw, repay, flashloan, liquidationCall)
- LendingPoolAddressesProvider : Registry of addresses which comprise the pool logic
- AaveOracle: Registry of price feeds for each Aave reserve asset (Chainlink oracles in production)
- WETHGateway: Intermediary contract for wrapping/unwrapping network base assets (ETH, MATIC, AVAX, etc.) and performing pool actions (deposit, borrow, repay, withdraw)
- ProtocolDataProvider: View contract to fetch data on specific Aave reserve or user account
- UiPoolDataProvider: View contract to fetch arrays of all Aave reserves and all positions for a specified user
- UiIncentiveDataProvider: View contract to fetch arrays of all incentive emissions on Aave reserves and claimable incentives for specific user
For contract addresses of other markets, see the side bar under
Kovan (deprecated, use Goerli)
All tokens use 18 decimals, unless indicated otherwise.
*: 2 decimals **: 6 decimals ***: 8 decimals
For assets on testnets, we use different versions of the token (e.g. testnet Dai). This is to ensure enough liquidity for our reserves and to easily mint more tokens when needed.
As testnet assets may change frequently, ensure you are using the right asset by minting from our testnet faucet (as mentioned above) and use the ProtocolDataProvider to fetch all the relevant assets using