The Aave protocol is an ecosystem of multiple markets, with the first market being the main Aave Market.
- LendingPool: Handles core protocol functionality (supply, borrow, withdraw, repay, flashloan, liquidationCall)
- LendingPoolAddressesProvider : Registry of addresses which comprise the pool logic
- AaveOracle: Registry of price feeds for each Aave reserve asset (Chainlink oracles in production)
- WETHGateway: Intermediary contract for wrapping/unwrapping network base assets (ETH, MATIC, AVAX, etc.) and performing pool actions (deposit, borrow, repay, withdraw)
- ProtocolDataProvider: View contract to fetch data on specific Aave reserve or user account
- UiPoolDataProvider: View contract to fetch arrays of all Aave reserves and all positions for a specified user
- UiIncentiveDataProvider: View contract to fetch arrays of all incentive emissions on Aave reserves and claimable incentives for specific user
Kovan (deprecated, use Goerli)
All tokens use 18 decimals, unless indicated otherwise.
*: 2 decimals **: 6 decimals ***: 8 decimals